Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Sushi anyone?

Yesterday, a friend Randy and I had lunch at Tsunami Sushi. I am a lover of sushi and was very excited by the restaurant choice, and we were not disappointed. We sat at the bar, which was a first for me. It was very entertaining to watch how the chefs prepare the different types of sushi rolls. I was amazed. The atmosphere was very pleasant, as always, and the service was great.

The meal was delicious!! We started off with edamame, which is always yummy. We ordered John Breaux roll, California rolls, Crunchy roll and some raw tuna roll that he made me try (not my thing). The rolls were all delicious and we left very fulfilled and satisfied. All in all, it was a fabulous lunch.

For more information on Tsunami Sushi and other participating restaurants, visit the Web site at www.eatlafayette.com.

Until the next meal....

No comments: