Monday, June 28, 2010

On The Boulevard. In The Oil Center

Met a friend for lunch at the Boulevard Grille today. We saw the medical center crew and lots of other people I knew. Our salads were so refreshing on this hot South Louisiana day. I felt like I was eating mine for an hour and almost couldn't find the bottom of the bowl.(And, yes I was talking the whole time.) The restaurant in another in the Cart family line, the same family that owns Antoni's in the same shopping center. The wait staff is attentive and my diet Coke seemed to be bottomless as well. It was never refilled. I was always presented with a fresh glass. Nice touch. Good variety on the menu - burgers, steaks, salads, little Tex/Mex, good wines.

It was nice to be able to have a conversation without having to raise our voices. It's a casual place with big flavors, although I was dressed Targét chic with a splash of kiki.

Julie & EatLafayette

No comments: