Thursday, July 22, 2010

iMonelli's.

There are many ways that iMonelli's is so good. We have to brag about the crab salad because that's the reason we went to lunch today. It came with a cup of spinach and artichoke soup, which just had us ooohing and aaahing. I was supposed to take a picture of my crab salad, but just got lost in how good it was. By the time I remembered I was supposed to take a picture, my plate was empty. I was too embarrassed to ask for another serving.

iMonelli is known for Brian Blanchard's amazing Italian flare. Lunch or supper - it doesn't matter - it's good all of the time. There' usually two or three off menu specials that the waitstaff will offer. The wine list is ample along with the cocktail menu. And, the prices won't set your bank balance into shock.

One of the things I like that Brian does is that he keeps evolving while preserving his restaurant concept. For instance, the cooking classes that are somewhat new are a great way to join friends for a dining experience while learning how to prepare the meal you just ate.

Ciao! For now.

No comments: