Friday, July 25, 2008

Once you go Urban...you will go back!

We kept getting so many comments on 2 Paul's Radically Urban Barbeque, we had to go see what all the fuss was about. I walked in and saw piles of ribs on people's plate and the wonderful aroma just swept me up to the counter.

We tested 4 things. Seriously, who could do more than that in one seating (turns out we couldn't either). I got the 2 Paul's Pepper Jelly Ribs because I tried them at the Chamber kick-off event. Then and now I say - I've never had ribs so good. (I got chummy and they loaded me up with the pepper jelly sauce. Well, they really do that for everyone!)

I am a french fry connoisseur and I am the best judge of great fries. There are places I go just for the fries. Move over everyone, the Jalapeno Fries are slices of jalapeno peppers, onion crisps deep fried with curly Qs or homestyles. No one got even one fry off of my plate.

Another thing I am very discriminate about is potato salad. Creamy, eggy and mayonnaise-y with the skin on. I was toast!

We took the Ancho Encrusted, Cherry Glazed Pork Loin home because we couldn't eat anymore. Something tells me it will be gone before bedtime.

Great service. Marilyn (one of the 2 Paul's - ask her!) is pure entertainment and she'll give you a tour of the photos and art. I found my new pick up line in the ladies room!

In the Albertson's Shopping Center on Johnston Street. You can't miss it. Just look for all of the color.

No comments: