Tuesday, July 29, 2008

There are no words....

okay...so there are words, but they will not do justice to how absolutely terrific 2Paul's Radically Urban BBQ is!! I know there have been a couple of posts as to how great this place is, but I have to put my two cents in.

People....GO EAT AT 2PAULS!! Adam and I went last night after I heard Julie and Chelsea raving about it all day. I just could not wait any longer. We were not disappointed! I ate the pepper jelly ribs, rice dressing and french fries. My favorite was the rice dressing. I love rice dressing and it tasted just like my great-grandma's, which is the best ever. The ribs were falling off the bone and the pepper jelly sauce was amazing, and I'm not even all that in to pepper jelly! Adam ate the St. Louis ribs and added mild BBQ sauce to them. He cleaned his plate, which is an indication of a good meal! He absolutely loved the potato salad (that was the first thing he ate). He tried the ratitos, which were fried stuffed jalapenos. But, they were so pepper that he could only eat one bite of one, and he likes jalapenos. So, keep that in mind when ordering them!! We did not have room for dessert, but Chelsea was darling enough to bring me a piece of her Tequila lime pie which melted in my mouth and made me want to eat a whole pie!

Aside from the fabulous food, the atmosphere was perfect. It was quaint and sophisticated, yet fun. It was the perfect setting for a good meal and conversation.

The moral to this story....GO EAT AT 2PAULS!!!!

No comments: